Circle the correct answers.
1. She is on leave today so she has ( some , plenty of ) time to clean her room.
2. You can obtain ( many , a lot of ) information through the Internet.
3. We must not make ( any , much ) noise in the library.
4. ( Much , Many ) children die of hunger every year in Africa.
5. Mrs Samantha pours ( a little , a number of ) detergent to the clothes in the washing machine.
6. Samuel has a stomach upset because he has eaten too ( few , little , much , many ).
7. There was (any , a few , a little , a lot of ) mud on the roads after the flood.8. How ( a lot , some , much , many ) does a kilogram of mango cost?
9. “Is there ( any , a few , some , many )letter for me?” Zi Qing asked her mother.10. The bus skidded and crashed into a tree. Luckily only ( a few , much , many , a lot of ) passengers were injured.