Example: I have a fast car, but my friend has a _________ car.Answer : I have a fast car, but my friend has a faster car.
1) This is a nice cat. It’s much ___________ than my friend’s cat.
2) He has an interesting hobby, but my sister has the ____________hobby in the world.
3) This book is cheap, but that one is ___________ .
4) My house is small, but her house is even _____________ than mine.
5) Susan is tall, but her sister is __________ than her.
6) Joan is pretty, and she is the __________ girl in the class.
7) The elephant is big . It is _________ than the rhinoceros.
8) This is a difficult exercise. But the exercise with an asterisk (*) is the ___________exercise on the worksheet.